Ok all, I just watched 17 Again. I know it came out forever ago, but get used to it! The fact I live in europe coupled with the fact that I have three (3) very small children means I don't see movies that often except when the blessed mail sends me a new net flix.
I really did enjoy it a lot. Except the fact that I could really write a book on the way things change in two decades. I mean the cheerleaders in 1989 were actually wearing long sleeves when cheering! I'll be! Fast forward to present day and they are all practically wearing halter tops with underwear bottoms. Maybe in the next twenty years all they will just think "what was the point of clothes again?" I was scared of this when I had two boys, but now having a daughter, this scares me something fierce!!! Read a book called the Lo Lita Factor and you all should understand why!
Besides that, it was the perfect way to end the day. Which was hectic by the way. The world was going since 5 am and hasn't slowed down at all. I guess that is because I do ALL the work right now. I think my life might be a bit easier when I am not hauling a diaper bag, soccer gear bag, stroller with a 3 yr old, baby sling, baby in said sling, and letters to mail out. Don't misunderstand this as complaining, I love my job as ruler/mom, but being those things was never easy! I am just grateful God graced me with blessings to do all this with. Benjamin just said to me today "Mom, I love you too." and I haven't even said I love him at bedtime. Something so small like that just melts any badness away.
Also, still missing my man who is away. Having a good time trying to keep sane without him. I find it hard to believe though that I can't sleep good with him away. I love having the bed all to myself, make no mistake, but its like my body knows he isn't there to protect me, or something like that. So as a result, my nights are restless and full of crazy in-and-out sleep!
I just pray to God that my head stays clear of night mares and that I have enough energy to run the house well. That is all I think I will ever want!
No comments:
Post a Comment