Well, its my little Ben's birthday, and while I know we already had a party for him last week, it was nice to just bake a half dozen cupcakes and put a few candles in them. He also recieved a present from Grandma Chase in the mail on his birthday! One of two of his favorite things....books! (The other is anything to draw with....markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint sets). A nice couple books about animals and MONSTER bugs. Monster bugs was his book of choice for tonight. I am going to post those pictures soon, but first I wanted to share with you a few moments of the boys in the kitchen. You will notice Ben has on Thomas' old teenage mutant ninja turtle costume on and Thomas is displaying a few moves he has learned from a combination of things. Daddy has been teaching him Bando, but just a few moves. He also has been obsessed with Kung Fu Panda and the Three Ninjas. I thought you might enjoy it! You should hear me start to crack up and loose it near the end....ah boys! There is nothing like them in the entire world!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment