Ok, so recapping on what I said in my last post-for Camille: Yes you are so right! I loved having guys like Francis, Abel and even Mr. Grimmit teach me stuff. But only because it was the stuff I was good at (listen here missy, we can't ALL be chemical engineers-that takes like math, science, chem and gee, more math-which I am not good at and hate with a passion-even with Schwieders help). :P
Plus, I think our town being a small town in the pacific northwest isn't so bad to go to school in. (In fact its why all the guys in California are moving there!) But everywhere else it seems a little troublesome.
So kudos to you for bringing it up. Huck Finn is fabulous thus far, I will let everyone know when I am done. (Keep in mind it might take a while)
On a different note, Abby has gone from my little baby to my little speed demon! While she can't technically walk yet, she is grabbing the furniture, and crawling away from me at alarming rates! When she is into something and I see her I voice a loud and clear "Abigail! What are you doing?" And I voice it somewhat slowly with a crescendo. She not only starts crawling, or crawls faster if she is already on the move, she also smiles mischievously like she is getting away. Crazy little runtlet!
Ok, and CONGRATS to Misty and Nate (friends from Rucker) who welcomed their 2nd child and 1st girl into the world on the best day ever, August 10th (my anniversary). Atalee May is gorgeous and I can't wait to follow along with how she grows! Have fun with your new little blessing from God guys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment