Saturday, August 22, 2009

pickels, pickles, whose got the pickles!?!

Just wanted to share this tidbit with you. Abby is teething. She isn't a bad teether, but she gets kind of cranky and I don't like to see her uncomfortable. But I do have to announce to everyone my little miracle cure for teething babies. For Thomas and Ben it was apples, but Abby isn't to keen on them.
The other day, Ben actually brought me the pickle jar and Abby happened to be right there on the floor playing with toys. These pickels were Kosher Baby Dills (Vlasic). She seemed intrigued so I gave her one and I will be darned if she didn't love that thing! The bumps on the cucumber skin are perfect for the her gums! I kept thinking, if only they were colder. So I wrapped a few up in wax paper and put em in the freezer for 20-30 minutes and BAM! Instant happy baby. Now that is something that the toys just didn't do! So for all you parents out there, try it sometime and let me know how it works out for you. On another note, we are off to family day on the morrow. Pray all goes well, I will have to be in a bus with three kids for a four hours (two there and two back). I better pack some more pickels......

1 comment:

FluffyChicky said...

Pickles? Well, whatever makes her happy, right? :)