Ok, so its Saturday, should be a peaceful day, but alas......
KC has to leave for a 37 day training excersice in which is he not allowed to come home at all. Gee that was really nice of the friggin Army to do that just before they have to deploy for a whole year! He has been bogged down with work all week preparing for this thing (and its not just him, its the whole unit working hard too). So because of it we didn't get to go to Poland for a couple of days for our anniversary. Now today, we are running around doing last minute stuff. Preperation is doubly hard with three kids!
KC needs all his uniforms for the field, he has to change the oil and sparkplugs on Ezmerelda (our purple van), help me move a few things and get some info transferred over to my laptop from his before he leaves on Monday morning. To top that off, I am trying to get Ben's birthday party ready for tomorrow after Mass. We decided to have it a week early so KC could be there. He won't notice anyway, he's three, they don't notice that much at this point as far as the day and time goes!
I will try to get the birthday pictures up when I can. Maybe on Monday night after KC is gone and I can come up for air....
Any prayers for the whole family would be appreciated! I find it nice to ask for prayers when I am shoved into superbusy over drive....it just helps me get through!
1 comment:
Crazy huh? I can't believe that he will not be able to call home for 37 days! Even when they are deployed they can get a phone call home ya know? It is not fair that is for sure. All of this BEFORE a deployment. Nate has to leave for 10days shortly after the baby is born and head back to Rucker for some training stuff. Why wait till the last weeks to do this kind of crap I dont know. What can we do though? I hope the birthday party is going well for you! Tell Ben we all said happy birthday!
Post a Comment