Ben had his 4 month checkup today! Amazing how time goes so fast! He is 25 1/2 inches long, weighs 15lbs 3.5 oz, and has a head circumference of 16 1/2! He is absolutely healthy and is right on schedule for head control and reflexes. KC and I are so proud! Thomas still can't understand Ben isn't a toy to be played with, but I am sure he will learn that lesson just about the time Ben is going to be big enough to interact with him. :)
Also, Thomas was getting such a head of hair we finally had to go get his hair trimmed at the base barber shop. That gave me time to get all the stuff for Christmas finished with the exception of the food for the dinner. We are having the traditional turkey, which I have had ready in the freezer for a while now, but the traditional Suciu Christmas Even dinner is Polish Pirogi and a seafood stew. Because both KC and myself are seafood lovers, we love this meal. I am going to skip the Pirogi this year, but the stew is definitely on the menu. I was able to get some bunt cakes done and sent out to neighbors (as is another tradition in my family). It doesn't feel like Christmas around here with out any cold weather, but we are making the best of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment