A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Mandy, I don't know if you know this, but if you allow anonymous comments, people without blogger accounts can also comment. (You can change it under your profile, I think). Anyway, this was a problem I ran into when I first started blogging and I didn't realize that people didn't have access to comment.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great way to honor KC's dad's memory.
Mandy, I don't know if you know this, but if you allow anonymous comments, people without blogger accounts can also comment. (You can change it under your profile, I think). Anyway, this was a problem I ran into when I first started blogging and I didn't realize that people didn't have access to comment.
Post a Comment