Well, its been a few crazy days here! I sit quietly here as Ben rolls over and over on the floor and sucks two of his fingers, KC is studying his flash cards for flight school and Thomas watches The Little Einsteins on TV. Its just about time for bed for him. The weather has been perfect here. I mean, I still miss the snow, but all in all, it wasn't too hot today and so Thomas got to go outside and ride his tricycle all over because the rain has left. KC recorded Bill Cosby: Himself on the DVR and we sat down to watch it. Its funny how I used to watch that with my family as a kid and laugh so hard (especially when it made my parents laugh too). Watching it now as a parent is like a whole different perspective and it makes it funny on a new level. So if you haven't seen it, watch it for the first time, and if you have seen it, watch it again, and if you haven't watched it since becoming parents, watch it once more and discover the chuckles that bubble up inside you as relate to the stories. I am going to watch it again when my kids are teenagers so I can laugh then too, I think I am going to need it!
On another child note, my cloth diapers arrived today. Now most of you know that I have been planning on doing this for a long time. I can hear the "guffaws" and see the rolling of the eyes of each and every one of you who think I am out of my gourd, but we shall see how well I am doing after a few weeks of using them. They are nothing like the diapers my parents and grandparents had I've been told. So wish me luck and I will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment