Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Gun Show

Today, KC. Thomas, Ben and myself decided to head over to the local fair grounds where there was an annual gun show. It was a good chance to relax. In that last week KC has had to replace the engine in his truck, we had to take Ben to the doctor (everything ok now), and most of our friends are leaving town for the holidays. So the gun show was a nice way to kick back and relax. Thomas loved it and I could see into the future as there were hundreds of fathers and sons there, most of which were like 8-12 years old going "I know what gun I want for Christmas Dad!" Crazy. Anyway, the house is coming along nicely, we got all the Christmas decor up and the lights on the house. There is no snow, but that is Christmas in Dixie!

No comments: