Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah

Happy 25th birthday Sarah! My little sister is now 25, its a good age, enjoy the whole year of it!
Today was fun! KC had a 3 mile Brigade Run at 5 am this morning. Which wasn't really hard for him but there were 3000 people doing it so it took longer than a normal person to run because they had to run in formation so that creates the stop-and-go slinky effect.
After words he had a busy day at a safety briefing until late into the night.
Mandy's day wasn't as productive as hoped for! Thomas was a perfect angel, even when we went grocery shopping. But Benjamin was crying and just in the worst of moods. So I spent the day coping with that issue. I tried out a new recipe on Salmon and it turned out nicely. I got a few loads of laundry done and was able to take the boys on a little walk around the neighborhood. Alabama was warm today. It felt like early summer in the middle of December. I am missing my Idaho breezes right about now! A friend of mine who went to school in Louisiana informed me that it will "feel like I am wading through half melted butter" come July, so I am just bracing myself!

No comments: