Well, as I sit here and write this its raining outside. Nothing new, but I also reviewed my last couple of posts and I want everyone to know, I usually do these things late at night when all the boys are in bed (husband included). So I am upset that I keep misspelling words! So on future posts, please excuse my slip of the keyboard!
Anyway, everything underway here at the Chase place. Thomas is getting very excited about Christmas but amazingly, hasn't tried to open any presents that are under the tree.
God bless the PX (post exchange), KC and I found some great deals there for toys and a small children's bicycle. I will be sure to post some pictures of Christmas and Tom's birthday just as soon as possible.
1 comment:
We have SNOW! It started snowing last night and we have a couple of inches now. Wish I wouldn't have put off my last minute errands yesterday. :) Oh, well. Now that I'm a southeastern Idahoan, I guess I have to get over my fear of driving in the snow.
Post a Comment