A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
back on track
Last night it was the first night Ben has been really been forced to go to bed. As it was I couldn't get his little bottom to stay in bed until midnight! He has been taking late naps since he was sick and now that he is over it, I believe that he is now used to not going to bed on time. However with the bad comes the good. Last night I blocked the hallway with the gate and just sat in the living room waiting for him to come out so I could scold him back into the toddler bed. He came out the final time and said "kisses!" It sounded more like "kee-sees" in Ben talk. But he has never ask me for kisses before! Thomas does every night. After I came over and gave him a smothering of kee-sees, he said "hugs". And that came out perfectly clear. So I was just so overwhelmed. In my hormonal state I tried to not just tear up and ball. After that he went to sleep and I just sat back and sniffled for a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment