A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
More Coming Soon!
Just wanted to update everyone that there would in deed be more posts. My mother and sister in law flew in on Tuesday and have been visiting here. We were able to go to the beach and enjoy the sand and sun. I am now feeling pregnant...details to follow, KC has orders that were rehashed out for going to Germany, we leave in Oct now instead of July. Summer church camp and swimming lessons will be starting soon and the weather is cooperating with my messed up thermometer! So anyway, more coming, to be sure and I have to get some pics up too! I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment