Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Glasses


Well went into Dothan today to get a pair of glasses. Quick update on that story. I went into get my eyes checked and the doctor noticed that I was having a little trouble focusing, meaning that I took my sweet time to do it. So he asked me how long I had been wearing my current pair of glasses. I answered "three years". He asked me if I had ever seen anyone else about my vision since getting those. I answered "Yes, two other docs."
After that he was quite furious because he used three different machines to measure my eyes and vision and after about 25 min came to the conclusion I had an over correction in my right eye bye over a point and half! My eyes didn't want to focus because the prescription had been so off-balance they were having trouble fixing in on a letter. So anyway, I got the paper and went into Dothan with my buddy Misty and her little boy Reilly, and we headed to the vision place and I got new frames! I like em and they look good! Hopefully you all will agree with me.
Baby update: Our little girl is doing great and I can feel her kick so much now! Its literally passing way too fast! This didn't happen with my other pregnancies! I feel like I haven't yet begun and here I am half way through already! Yikes! But time marches on so they say!
I am posting a picture of Joe and Jen and their new little one because it made me cry when I saw it and they are just the perfect parents to be! As stated by another of their friends, its always a blessing to see a new family created!

2 comments:

FluffyChicky said...

You need to post a pic of the new frames.

Are you getting all packed to head overseas yet?

Jen said...

Glad to hear your world is in focus again. Joe just got new glasses and sunglasses...unfortunately, the sunglasses work better and he spends much of his time looking like the una-bomber.