A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Here we go again...round #2!
Well, just when we thought all was calm and the fever had just passed from Ben, Thomas came down with something that started yesterday! At first we thought it was a case of over heating. He has done it once or twice where he won't drink enough and get a headache. Both of which he did yesterday. So he was tired, not his usually off the wall self and was very hot. We gave him a cool bath and made him drink icy cold water and put a cold compress on his head. It seemed to help, except for last night when I took his temp and even with all the treatments, he managed to have an elevated temp! And so it has been a battle for us most of the day. He has not changed. Just over heating temp and and headache. If conditions don't change by tomorrow, than I have to go to the doc. But so far, no cough, cold, sore throat, runny nose or nausea. So it looks like another rough night on mommy. I spent the night in the boys' room last night waking every twenty or so minutes because if it wasn't one, it was the other. I just felt so bad for Thomas because he had such an achy headache. Right now his fever is down, so pray it stays that way without the help of medicine. But I guess that is what dehydration will do to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is he feeling any better? I hope you get a chance to rest pretty soon too. Please keep us updated. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment