Well, I was heading into Dothan today to spend the day going to a few shops and getting a select number of items and also looking at some bunk beds. But unfortunately, the weather isn't cooperating. There are terrible thunder storms with possible tornadoes, so I thought it best just to stay home. As it was, KC and the boys and I went out for a bite of lunch of then for a nice surprise Mother's day present, KC bought me something I had been wanting for three years. One of Vera Bradley's diaper bags. Its a really neat tote and I love it. Its deep and its in a pattern I just love. I had been waiting until after we found out if the baby was a boy or a girl and since we know, he got it for me. I love it! I can just see myself strapping about Germany with it and even on the plane over!
Then a bomb went off in our house, literally when both the boys came down with a stomach bug of some sort later on! So KC rented the Chipmunk movie and they are camped out in the living room, sipping on water cups and munching on small pieces of bread. I am trying to finish cleaning laundry, mop the floors and wash out the bathrooms. I can not wait for my day of rest tomorrow!
2 comments:
Oh no! I hope everyone feels better soon! You'll have to post your bag when you have a few spare moments to breath. Love ya.
Ooh...I want to see a picture of the bag, too!
Post a Comment