Monday, May 5, 2008

Quick Update on Ben's milestones!

Well, we are very proud to say that Ben slept in his toddler bed for the first time a few nights ago. He never screamed and crawled out of his crib (like his older sibling), but instead whaled a while and asked to be put in bed with Thomas. The whole time we were traveling, I had to put the boys together or else they wouldn't fall asleep. So I think he got used to just having people near him. But we moved in the toddler bed and made it up for him and we did have to chase him back to it quite a few times on the first night, but he is now well acquainted with it. So that is the big news around this house. (Hey, my kids are my 24 hr a day job! I really have nothing else to talk about except cleaning, which I don't care to talk about until I am done with it!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yea for progress!