Friday, May 29, 2009

Just in my memory....

Yesterday KC called me to the computer and asked me to guess who just found him on Facebook. I came up with every possible answer I thought would be reasonable, but each one incorrect. Then he says.."Sarah and Shaun". I literally had to take a time warp back to Moscow where we went to college and remember Sarah and Shaun. A young couple that played hours upon hours of board games with us, were avid FRIENDS watchers like we were and we even let them borrow the entire Star Wars trilogies (both of them) because Sarah had never seen the movies. But then one day, rather suddenly, they up and moved. We kind of lost touch after that. I was saddned by them because Sarah and I were planning her wedding. We even went to Spokane to find her wedding dress when her mom came to visit. So after they had to leave and we didn't hear a word from them I just let it go. Now KC shows me that they are infact married with kids and wanted to see what we were up to.
In my head they would have been frozen in time forever as that crazy couple who we always beat at Cranium. But I guess to think about it that was over seven years ago. A lot can (and often does) happen in that amount of time. Just thought I would share that little insight with you all, and now if I can only get them to give back ALL the Starwars movies we lent them....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I need to find you guys on Facebook and add you as friends!