Tuesday, May 26, 2009

some pics...

KC at the BBQ pit!
I found this way cute bathing suit for Abby. I have been waiting my whole life to buy this! Way GIRLY!!!!!!
Abby's official eight month old photo! Still no teeth!



She loves her crib, I have to showcase all her cute toys that we have. None of which we bought but were given to me at the baby shower!

Thomas is playing with play-doh. This is nothing spectacular to capture on digital film, but get a load of the bedroom! It's CLEAN! I had to document this!


Ok, Abby is eight months old, hitting a growth spurt. She crawls, giggles and wiggles, grabs hair and is really liking food! I thank God sooo much for her! I love my boys, but lets face it, I can't buy cute little shiny pink strappy shoes for them! I just found this cute bathing suit. I love it! Its so adorable. I can't wait until she wears it! She has no teeth as of yet but loves to literally knaw on stuff. She is my little girl!
In other news, its been a while since there has been a wedding. Which for a time it seemed like everytime I turned around it was one right after the other! Well, I never tire of those blessed events in any shape or form. So I am happy to see another wedding season is upon us. Between KC's family, my family and our extended military friends we have four weddings with in the next eight months. I have a feeling that number is only going to grow! Nothing makes me happier than watching someone tie the knot! I am a hopeless romantic and let's just say that Cinderella WAS my favorite fairy tale as a kid!
To kick it off is my cousin Eric, who will be married in Romania on the 6th of June. We are all going over to help celebrate! Which is where I want to interject my advertisement for onehotmama.com! This wedding celebration will be going on from 2pm lasting into the wee hours of the next morning (a Catholic wedding, a bunch of romanians and my cousin....equals some major reception). I didn't have anything to wear where I could still nurse Abby. So I ordered these awesome dresses off of this website and lord I love them! They are beautiful! So for all you pregnant buddies of mine (Misty this is you) or nursing, this website has it all! And the lady is awesome and she supports our troops and the clothes are fabulous!










2 comments:

Jen said...

OOh! Post some pictures of your new dress!

FluffyChicky said...

Love the swimming suit!

Girl clothes are so much more fun than boy clothes. :)