Well, I have tons more pictures to show you all about Abby and some more from the Palace Gardens we went and saw on Saturday and some cute video....but alas, that will have to wait until I have made some more time. But I noticed that Father's Day is fast approaching, and I have many saying on fatherhood. I loved being daddy's girl, but I also love watching my husband interact with our children and the fierce love (and incredible sense of happiness and humor) it brings into our household. So each day, I will post a quote about dads. I find them great reading!
Ok, kicking it off I will post two....
"You look in the mirror and see the blurry image of two dads-one is tired, withered, drained, and pale, while the other is vibrant, enthusiastic, proud, and eager to meet the next challenge." -Marcus Jacob Goldman, The Joy of Fatherhood (2000)
"Men who have fought in the world's bloodiest wars....are apt to faint at the sight of a truly foul diaper." -Gary D. Christenson
Both of these quotes really describe KC at the moment! He is exhausted from work but still finds time to teach Thomas some Bando martial arts, play (and put up with) Benjamin and then hold Abby the entire time I am trying to do something. (Now if only he really could take the hint about loading the dishwasher!)
And the second one is SOOOO true! Its just a bit of poop! Really! KC can hunt and kill a deer, string it up and carve it and drain it right there in a tree, remove vital organs and put up with the gamey smell of its fur, tissue and blood but yet runs across the room when I tell him to change the children! Honey, I love you, but you need to rethink what grosses you out!
1 comment:
Bwhahahah! KC is scared of dirty diapers! Awesome.
Post a Comment