Last week I realized we have lived in country for like six months and haven't been out in a while. True that the weather has some effect on if we can or cannot go, but I say time is a wasting! So we have vowed to try to get out and at least see something each weekend. (Sundays are out since I have to sing at Mass early on Sunday mornings). But Saturday we decided to go see Colmburg Castle. Its an old rustic castle built 1100 years ago! Its been converted into a hotel and there is really nice restaurant there. The food was so nummy! I had veal cordon blue with potato salad and KC enjoyed a wonderful steak with white asparagus, which is in season right now and is only available for a few more weeks! Its so nummy. And the place even had a play area outside so we could eat while the boys played. (they just stuck to eating to spazle-a noodle dish-with sauce).
Inside there were beautiful peices of furniture, the pictures of the shrunks are for you mom, and it was a great view!
1 comment:
That's great! I had the white asparagus when I was there, too.
Post a Comment