It has been a week and half since I have been home and I can count on one hand the number of hours the sun has been out. Its been a heck of a dissapointment since I actually found a used bike at the local german thrift store and am still not able to use it. The temperature has dropped dramatically....guess its the damn global warming!
The kids are happy to be home and I am happy to be ruling my own roost again. I do get to dive into the action next week as I board a bus and get to go to Nove, Italy for a Italian pottery shopping trip. I plan to take the camera and load up the card! So just pray no one gets sick (kids and the care givers who agreed to watch them). I am going to make it perfectly clear, I am not going to buy a whole thing of dishes. I am merely going to see what kinda of stuff they have. I might get a piece or two but I am saving my wish list for when I get to go to Poland and get my polish pottery dishes. They are much neater looking I think, and the makers are willing to barter!
No comments:
Post a Comment