A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I married Kal-El, son of Jor-El
I have been told several interesting things about my husband when he was little, like how Superman was his all time favorite hero. My wonderful son Ben loves to be superman....not just play superman, he really thinks he is superman. I just pray that he won't try to jump off the second story balcony in an attempt to fly anytime soon. And he has an old superman costume to wear from Thomas' 2nd Halloween. He has outgrown it, but still keeps the cape. So when my mother-in-law tells me KC used to wear a red towel around his neck and put it together with a safety pin and use that as a cape, I truly can see that. So this is part of a Father's Day present (early) for him. All the kids got decked out in their Superman (Abby has Supergirl) attire. So now they are all convinced that their daddy really is Superman because they all have the super costumes. As far as I am concerned they can keep thinking that. I mean, he really is a Super-daddy and Super-hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment