A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Prayer group April 29, 2010
Ok, so I posted 6 new postings on one day, but hey, I had a lot to catch up on! This last one for today is a picture of the wonderful rosary group that Melissa introduced me to once I was in Idaho Falls. Not only did they pray for me, but banned together when Ben was ill and brought me dinner, sent words of support and all of this before I really ever knew them! So it was with a heavy heart that I had to return to Germany and leave them. But I hope more people go and discover the wonderful ministry that I found at Michelle's house every Thursday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that of all those kids only 3 are in their OWN mothers laps, and Briann snuggled up next to.
-Nicki
Post a Comment