Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Trampoline

I have wanted one of these FOREVER. My mother, the ever cautious nurse forbid us to ever have one. (Again I stress the fact that we were allowed to play on other tramplines at our neighbors homes, but never have one of our own...still trying to wrap my brain around that one). So while I was back, I found an awesome 18 ft. trampoline complete with enclosure at a ridiculous low price on Craiglist. Since I was driving through Boise to visit friends and family, I decided to take a look. The couple selling it kept their word they would let me have first dibs and waited for whole week until I got there. I saw it and fell in love with it. Sarah's in laws who happen to live in Nampa and were able to bring it over the weekend my neice got baptized. It is awesome, now I am just sour I have wait until next year for my kids to use it. You really can't 'check' your trampoline as baggage. Oh well. A good deal is a good deal.
Also just a random shot of the boys saying hi to daddy.

No comments: