A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Seriously?
Ok, since I woke up this morning, it has rained 7 times! And when I woke up it had rained all night! AARRGGHHH! The wind kicked up, than the sun came out, than a big scary looking rain cloud came.....repeat. So its like "Come on out...nope! Go back in! Come on out...nope! Lied...go on back in!" I wouldn't mind it so much except the kids have their faces pressed up against the glass of the patio door like little pound puppies! Oh well, hopefully all this rain will give way into a nice lush, green summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment