Ok, so I have a friend here who will be watching Abigail for me while I run off to Italy this upcoming weekend. I was over at her house yesterday and I noticed she had all these neat decorations on her walls. They are the country star designs that are so popular in the states these days. But as I looked closer I saw that they are stick ons!!! They look so great! She told me that she got them from berlinwallpaper.com and they have thousands of options. I am very happy about that because I can order some relatively inexpensive things and make my house look like a home without having to damage walls or anything! So if you get the chance to check it out please do. I will eventually get some for the kids' rooms too. But right now I am going to concentrate on the kitchen and living room!!
No comments:
Post a Comment