A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Reception-April 24, 2010
Katie's reception after Mass was really good! Mom spent most of the day getting food together and after we realized how many children actually showed up to this shin dig I am quite sure she was very happy we had the trampoline outside to keep everyone's attention! Big hit especially with Sam and Brianne! All told there were 15 adults and 16 children that showed up to eat and celebrate. A good time was had by all...I hope. At least that was the impression I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's a good think that was there. Otherwise all those kids in the house would have been sheer chaos! And yes, we had a good time ;o)
Thanks
-Nicki
Post a Comment