Thursday, September 25, 2008

Abby update

We are all doing fine. I am half way between going crazy being in the hospital and then being really grateful when I want to hand over my new baby for a few hours to get some sleep. But as anyone who has to ever stay over night in a hospital knows, one does not sleep well here. I miss my own bed terribly.
Thomas and Ben are having a good time with Grandma Chase who flew down just for Abby's birthday. Which I don't know how much she will ever know how much she realizes I appreciate! Abby is doing wonderful, my pain is down to a minimum and KC is running around trying to get a few things with birth certificates and Social Security Info straightened out! I will hopefully post some pics and small video clips tonight when I won't be able to sleep. I can say that I am headed fully into the baby blues and pray that is over rather quickly. I couldn't get a hold of KC the other day and the nurses came in and caught me crying my eyes out, and I couldn't stop. Trust me, it stinks when one can't shut off one's emotions! I had it bad with Ben, but this little girl has me tearing up quite a bit! So after tomorrow the real fun game begins when I head home and I try to make some sort of routine with my crazy family for a month before moving to Germany and getting a place there. Sounds like alot of fun huh? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on little Abby! We'll be praying for you! I understand about the baby blues. Those hormones equalizing really do send one for a loop! You should have seen me with Ronny. I was a mess for the first little while.
Say "congrats" to KC and the boys for me!

Jen said...

Hang in there with the blues...thinking about you guys.