Yesterday I woke up and thought, "its September"!!!! My c-section is scheduled for 5 am on the 23rd! Yikes! I can't tell you all how crazy it has been since we have been back! I do want to add that I got a great gift (or rather Abby did) in the mail from my Aunt Maggie. She sent me a cute little box full of goodies for the baby! I giggled with glee as I opened all the frilly, flowery, feminine things that were there! Oh wow how I am loving all this girl stuff! I dragged KC into the room but somehow knowing my husband like I do I am not quite convinced he was as excited about the clothes as I was!
In the meantime, I am hating Alabama more and more. No one in their right mind would actually live here if they weren't being paid to! Its way too hot here! But we are completing our plans for the move to snowy places! I shall be so glad when we actually do get gone! We are slowly emptying our house of things bit by bit!
My mother didn't make things any better when I called her on the phone and she said it was so cool in Idaho they actually had to start a fire yesterday morning! Autumn is my favorite time of year. But again, not down here, it just means it goes from more muggy than hot, and things smell a lot longer (and usually not the good things). Its bad enough we won't be here for Halloween! Last year Thomas wore his Spiderman suit but sweat so badly he had to take it off because it was soaked through! I don't know if the Germans do any sort of the same thing, but I am sure on Post they do!
Oh yes, and for all of you who are interested in it, I created a myspace account.
www.myspace.com/missuschase
So if you have one and want to be a buddy, please let me know. I opened it because I have a few people who were just dying to have me get one! I hope its as addicting as they say!
No comments:
Post a Comment