On Saturday, we decided to go out to the Doyle's once again and spend an afternoon just having a lot of fun. KC was up early and out there with a neighbor to help Mark with some pigs. Then he stayed to do a couple of extra things. They couldn't get the rotary mower to work so the day ended with some BBQ sausage lunch and then home again. (Mark makes his own sausages, and they are nice and lean and absolutely the best I have ever tasted! I am waiting to see if they have anything like it in Germany!)
The temperatures were not so bad. There was some cloud cover and a breeze. But it was still hot and muggy. I got some cute pictures of the boys! The Doyle children, Matthew, Lucas, Johnathan and Emma are all very sweet. Emma just tagged around with Thomas most of the time. They have two outdoor cats, (among dozens of other animals) Tic and Tac who are just as docile as those creatures could possibly be. Apparently they were the property of two four year old twins before they came to be in the possession of the new family. So they just lay around and literally just wait to picked up and thrown around. Thomas is in love with them! They don't bite, scratch or growl. They simply just...are.
In pregnancy news....
The start of this new work week is about to begin and I am dreading it. It kinds feels like...dead week from college. I got all this stuff I absolutely have to get done before the actual final! Also, Thomas needs his kindergarten shots and I want to get that done before we leave. They both need their teeth cleaned (as do I...so I am pray I can fit that in) and then we are going to arrange the date where the movers come to get our things and ship them over. I also have to call the courthouse in Idaho Falls because I absolutely can't find my marriage certificate. I just have to say that ticks me off because I gave my one and only copy to KC's Army recruiter two years ago and I haven't seen it since. So oh well.
In less stressful news...
My mother in law is coming! I am so excited that she will get to be here to help out and see her new granddaughter! I figured KC could handle it on his own, but it will just make it that much more stressful on all of us. I am so glad she can fly down! KC gets to go pick her up the morning before surgery and I am going to have KC take both the boys when he leaves way early in the morning and just go back to bed and sleep til whenever I feel like it! My one last day of actual lounging!
So I make a silent plea of prayers right now that not only things get done this week, they go smoothly and are accomplished with the least amount of aggravation possible. Did I mention I am getting quite witchy? Well, anyone reading this, you would would be too at 38 weeks along!
P.S.-shout out to Joe and Jen who just had their 6th wedding anniversary. Sorry guys I couldn't get ya a card in the mail! But I know you know I have my hands full and since you are new parents, I know you do to!
1 comment:
Thanks for the extra year, but it's our FIFTH. You're so good at remembering. Hey, I wanted to send you a baby gift, but will send it after you move so it's one less thing for you to worry about.
Post a Comment