I have to admit, this one sort of scares me, but I won't worry about it too much, maybe he'll be a surgeon?
On the floor building with Stephen (and there is little Leanna in the background)!
Can this hat be any cuter?
Well, if anyone had been watching the news for our area, they will see that we are set for some pretty rainy weather. Mostly thunder and lightening storms. But in the last three days they have cooled things off so much! Like by almost 20 degrees! Even now as I type I pray we don't hit a power surge and my pc shuts down! Tomorrow is one week down and two more to go before we get to pick up daddy. I am getting used to the kids by myself. I won't lie, its tough, but I figured out you just have to be a little bit more organized with your time and in some ways, more frequent with discipline. (times such as clean up time, eat your dinner and bed time are always challenges without dad's reinforcement)
We have stayed at home most of the week only going a few places in the last day or two because pay day comes and husband or no husband, groceries need to be bought. My car stayed dead only a day or so until my two wonderful next door neighbors helped me get it back running. Our neighbor Randy is a mechanic who works on the Chinook helicopter and came over to help Mitch (other neighbor) who, even with the truck and cables connected couldn't get it to jump start. Randy just looked at me and laughed and said "boy, you really killed it!" Meaning I had not just let the battery die, I let the whole alternator go dead. They had to jump start the motor! So after that was all said and done, (and I was very grateful), my car is up and running. Thomas's swimming lessons are going well but I am happy we had a little break this weekend.
We took an afternoon yesterday and spent the day at my friends Sharon's home. We were just playing with her two kids and it was nice to just not be in my house for the time because I was getting sick of my own walls.
1 comment:
I saw the picture with the saw and thought, "Am I ready to be a mother to a boy?". Oh, well. There's no turning back now.
Post a Comment