Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Very Happy!

Last night, against my better judgement, (i.e. my body's need for sleep) I was able to stay up and watch 27 Dresses. I may be behind the times because I wanted to see that movie in theaters in January, but hey, when do I have the time! Thank God for Netflix! It is such a great romantic comedy. I love it! They had this whole thing about bridesmaids dresses. :) They all look horrible. I know that now, I like to think mine weren't sooo bad, but really, they were hideous. But like one of the costume designers was saying, by themselves, you can't EVER where them again, but once all of the line is wearing them, its kind of like the uniform and there is something very pretty about all of them when worn together. But trust me when I tell all of you I loved the film and it ranked a 10 on the Mandy-meter! It had James Marsden in it and he played Cyclops in X-men, Lois Lane's fiance in Superman Returns, and the other guy playing opposite Ryan Gossling's character in The Notebook. He has always played the nice guys who finishes last. But I can tell you honestly, he doesn't play that same role here! I so loved this movie. I totally am going to own that! This and The Wedding Date-a good pick!

No comments: