I am so happy! My mother in law Diana has agreed to come down and help out with the kids while I recover from the surgery. She will fly down next week. I ask for prayers for her safe flight. Also, Ben has rolled over from front to back and back to front, he did it once a while ago but then stopped, but just tonight did it again, and then again. So he is rolling now. And every time we put him on his tummy he wants to do the little "sky-diver" routine where he balances himself on his tummy and puts his hands and legs up. I will have to try to get a shot of it on my camera.
As far as the gall bladder goes, I am still in pain but its better today. Hopefully the rest of the week will go smoothly!
1 comment:
Yay, Ben for meeting that milestone! Hope your surgery goes well. We'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment