Well, I guess life throws you curves and you learn to duck! But no so in my case! Yesterday, my doctor told me I had gall stones and that my gall bladder needed to be removed. Yikes! Was my first thought. But all those pains that I was having I thought was lactose intolerance early on in my pregnancy with Benjamin, but turns out it was those silly stones! So I am scheduled for surgery on the 6th of February, prayers and thoughts would be appreciated a lot! It should be a simple procedure with a few days-a week of recovery time. Anything has to be better than this insane amount of pain I have every minute of the day!
Here are some shots of Ben at the "mommy and me" play group on base. Its a fun experience. As you can see there are a lot of other little ones in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment