Saturday, January 20, 2007

Some updated shots of the boys

Here are a few updated shots of the boys. They were playing on the floor and I decided to take a few shots. Thomas is starting to share his toys with Ben, (even the ones that he isn't supposed to) and he can't wait for Ben to get just a little older so they both can play "bad guys" and run around the house and shoot each other with the Nerf guns. Other than that we are doing well. Getting over the croup and laryngitis I had. So we will take our day of rest tomorrow and get back to things as per usual Monday!














2 comments:

FluffyChicky said...

I can't believe how big Ben and Thomas are getting. Austin keeps asking if you guys like living far away and if you are ever going to come back so they can come play again. Sorry you had the ickies.

Jen said...

Mandy, the boys are so big! Great pictures. :)