
Man, is it me or I do have a lot of birthday's this month! Crazy! Well today is Theresa's birthday. A dear, dear friend of me and of my family. She also happens to be Thomas's Godmother! Theresa is the sweetest, smartest most enjoyable person to be around! In all my life of knowing her she has been nothing but generous, kind, grounded, has a beautiful faith and the best of a friend. She is the kind of girl that every girl needs as a buddy! She also takes lovely photographs. She took my college graduation shots and has taken photographs of my family a couple of times! When she isn't walking her dog Peaches or hanging out with friends she works her tail off at a news station in Boise. This picture is of her at Thomas's baptism in 2004. Ok, Theresa, I think I embarrassed you enough! Happy birthday!
Anyway, back in our neck of the woods, the weather is pretty terrible. Nothing but rain, rain and more rain. Thomas is ready to go outside and play because he is coming along and getting over being sick. I am still waiting, my voice is gone! I can' t talk very long or it starts to hurt. KC and I are trying to get Ben to go to bed so that we can soon move the crib into Thomas's room. I am just waiting for the day when Thomas and Benjamin are not separate anymore. Soon, they will somehow morph into two people we call "the boys". It happened to me. I know when my sister Sarah was born, she and I were two separate people. As she got older, we became "the girls". For example, if anyone asked where Mandy was, the answer was "the girls are downstairs", "the girls are in their room", "the girls are at school", or my personal favorite, "the girls did it". :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Theresa! Mandy, I had the pleasure of spending HOURS in the car with Theresa as we drove to a wedding in Montana. It was the first time we'd spent any time together, but it was so great and so fun. She is a great person.
Post a Comment