Monday, January 15, 2007


Well, first I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew Mikey! Today is little Michael's 4th birthday. He is such a cute, handsome little man. I can't wait to see him again. He told me over the phone that he had blue cake and lots of presents.

Anyway, we are still sick here at the Chase household! I came down with a sore throat and KC became congested and lost some energy. For the most part we are just sticking it out. The one who seems to be doing the best is Ben! He sleeps pretty good and naps a lot in the morning. I knew everything would be different with two kids, I just didn't know how hard it would be to be sick myself, with two kids! :) One of life's little challenges I guess!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute picture of Mikey. Glad to hear Ben is feeling better...hope the rest of you catch up to him soon.