
Like to give a little shout out to my big brother Michael. It's his birthday today! So he should enjoy it! I could tell loads about this handsome young man, but I am sure he wouldn't want me too! But I just want to say if he ever reads this...sorry about the "spider incident in the garage" so many years ago! Neither of us likes spiders all too well! He knows what I mean!
Anyway, KC, Thomas, Benjamin and myself all rang in the new year in good company. We were invited to a little gathering at his buddy Eran's place where we watched the ball drop. I was so worried they wouldn't want the kids over because Thomas loves to just run and play and sometime destroys things, but everyone was really understanding about them and they ended up keeping the party alive right up til the very end. Thomas watched the ball of lights and promptly fell asleep on the couch. True to baby form, Ben was wide awake and loving being passed around from person to person. But we had a great time with these guys and were on the phone with family and friends as the New Year was with us, but not with them yet (as most of them live in pacific and mountain time). So I just want to wish everyone a safe and healthy New Year! For Auld Lang Syne!
No comments:
Post a Comment